At playgroup today Ben sat in a chair and drew with the magnadoodle for about 5 minutes. He looked like such a big boy! And if we didn't have enough proof that Ben listens to EVERYTHING we say, I was on the phone with Josh telling him how playgroup went while Ben ate lunch. I was telling Josh about another little boy who was throwing his snack on the floor today and Ben immediately started throwing his lunch on the floor!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Ready for school?!
At playgroup today Ben sat in a chair and drew with the magnadoodle for about 5 minutes. He looked like such a big boy! And if we didn't have enough proof that Ben listens to EVERYTHING we say, I was on the phone with Josh telling him how playgroup went while Ben ate lunch. I was telling Josh about another little boy who was throwing his snack on the floor today and Ben immediately started throwing his lunch on the floor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment