Last night I was reading a chart of milestones for toddlers and I told Josh the behavior milestones for 16 months are tantrums and suddenly picky eaters. Good to know that Ben is right on track with both of those! Ben has definitely been letting us know what he wants to do (watch tv, eat more ice cream for Daddy's birthday) and what he doesn't want to do (get dressed, eat his dinner, behave in stores, sit in his carseat). He is teething ( just 2 more molars to go before we get a little break!) and we're hoping that has something to do with the tantrums. I'm not holding my breath though.
The good news is that his sleep has been wonderful! We're going on 17 straight days of him getting up later than 6:30! Considering his wake-up time for most of December was closer to 5, we have really enjoyed this nice stretch of sleeping in.
PS - I wrote this post during Ben's second nap today. I'm happy to say, he was SO good at dinner tonight! He ate a ton of vegetables and my homemade chicken nuggets without crying at all! He also helped me clean up his toys in the kitchen and played nicely until bathtime. Yay for a good evening!
I'm jealous of your sleep-filled nights. Do you think Ben could teach Buster to sleep through the night?
ReplyDelete